Tax Problems and Solutions
Taxpayers need representation for audits, payment plans, offers in compromise, and IRS negotiations. Taxpayers may appeal an IRS decision. Although taxpayers may represent themselves in hearings and proceedings of the Internal Revenue Service, most are not knowledgeable about the US Tax Code, Sources of Tax Law, relevant court cases, and IRS procedures. Only qualified federally licensed Enrolled Agents (EA), state-licensed Certified Public Accountants (CPA), and state-licensed Attorneys (Esq.) are professionals that can do this effectively. Please note that not all certified public accountants and attorneys are specialized or qualified to work in taxation, so you must investigate their expertise and not assume their tax knowledge before hiring them.
Please schedule a free 15-minute phone call to discuss your needs and concerns for attorney assistance in tax law cases for you or your clients. https://www.remotebusinesssolutionsinc.org/Appointments.php
Please take a look through Jeanine's complete IRS problem resolution services by clicking on the links below.
- Have you received an IRS audit notification? See IRS Audit Representation.
- Haven't filed your tax returns for years? See Non-Filed Returns
- Do you owe Back Taxes?
- Do you have Payroll Tax Problems?
- Has the IRS placed tax liens on your home? See Liens.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your bank account and take your money out of the bank. See Levies.
- Is the IRS threatening to take your paycheck, 401(k), and other retirement accounts? See Wage Garnishments.
- Is the IRS threatening to seize your personal property? See IRS Seizures.
- Owe the IRS a lot of money? - Settle for pennies on the dollar! See Offers In Compromise.
- Need more time to pay. See Payment Plan.
- Like to get out from under your tax burden completely. See Bankruptcy.
- Like to get out of a tax debt caused by misdeeds committed by your spouse? See Innocent Spouse Relief.
- Like to see what the IRS has on you. See Your IRS File.